Photo Forum Thought

Use this forum to request changes, language packs, other additions or to report a problem. Comments are also welcome.
Shmuel
Offset

Photo Forum Thought

Post by Shmuel »

I really like this site. The Agave Photo Gallery Tour is a great "overview" feature to help zero in on species or varieties. It would be great to have that feature for other families or genera.

Great success to all!

Shmuel
Gee.S
Site Admin
USDA Zone: 9b

Re: Photo Forum Thought

Post by Gee.S »

I couldn't agree more!
Agave
"American aloe plant," 1797, from Greek Agaue, proper name in mythology (mother of Pentheus), from agauos "noble," perhaps from agasthai "wonder at".

"Some talk the talk, others walk the walk, but I stalk the stalk"
Gee.S
Site Admin
USDA Zone: 9b

Post by Gee.S »

OK, we've started a Cactus Photo Gallery Tour, which will be organized by genus. This will take a while though, probably several weeks.
Agave
"American aloe plant," 1797, from Greek Agaue, proper name in mythology (mother of Pentheus), from agauos "noble," perhaps from agasthai "wonder at".

"Some talk the talk, others walk the walk, but I stalk the stalk"
Shmuel
Offset

Post by Shmuel »

Fantastic!
By the way, this site has become my pirmary forum instantly. It is easy, direct, has what I want in an easy to find manner, and nice folk sone of whom I already know and respect. Not that I don't visit the others too... I think the ease of posting photos here was the real cliincher.
Onwards and upwards!

Shmuel