PM's cant be found..

Use this forum to request changes, language packs, other additions or to report a problem. Comments are also welcome.
Stan
Ready to Bolt
USDA Zone: 10a

PM's cant be found..

Post by Stan »

I get the "delete old messages"..so I've done that plenty. Still my last 2 PM sent to me are in "Unknown folder". Well,I looked for such folders..and none exist. First time this has happened and I see another also is having (vanaboy) some kind of PM problem.
Not sure why lately I've run into these problems. I even found myself blocked and "This IP is banned"...until I restarted my computer then that was gone.
Hayward Ca. 75-80f summers,60f winters.
Gee.S
Site Admin
USDA Zone: 9b

Re: PM's cant be found..

Post by Gee.S »

What in the world do you keep doing?
Agave
"American aloe plant," 1797, from Greek Agaue, proper name in mythology (mother of Pentheus), from agauos "noble," perhaps from agasthai "wonder at".

"Some talk the talk, others walk the walk, but I stalk the stalk"
Gee.S
Site Admin

Post by Gee.S »

I see you're still using the really old interface, Titan. Try changing to the default Spring Element to see if things then operate more smoothly.
Agave
"American aloe plant," 1797, from Greek Agaue, proper name in mythology (mother of Pentheus), from agauos "noble," perhaps from agasthai "wonder at".

Stan
Ready to Bolt
USDA Zone: 10a

Post by Stan »

That worked...there was an option to release messages and on Spring setting I saw the missing email. I hope that was just a glitch because Titan is much easier on my eyes to read. Lettering is darker. So after reading the PM,I went back to Titan. If the problem comes back at least I know what to do.
Hayward Ca. 75-80f summers,60f winters.
Gee.S
Site Admin

Post by Gee.S »

I like Spring Element better after bumping browser display to 110%. Ctrl - mouse scroll.
Agave