Newbi

Welcome to Agaveville! Please stop in and tell us a little bit about yourself and your gardening interests.
Franky

Newbi

Post by Franky »

Hello everybody, I’m living in Belgium (Europe) . My interest is mainly in sansevierias and I wonder if there are more people likewise.
Greetings
mickthecactus

Re: Newbi

Post by mickthecactus »

Not my thing Franky but welcome.
nsp88
Ready to Bolt
USDA Zone: 8a

Post by nsp88 »

Franky wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:17 pm Hello everybody, I’m living in Belgium (Europe) . My interest is mainly in sansevierias and I wonder if there are more people likewise.
Greetings
I'm not a fan of the most common snake plants, but I've seen a few other varieties that are kinda cool. Saw a tiny one that looked like a super fat small agave online once. Not sure on species. Cylindrica is cool, too.

Do you have any photos of yours?
mcvansoest
Location: Tempe, Arizona, USA ie. Low Desert & Urban Heat Island
USDA Zone: 9a/b

Post by mcvansoest »

Hey Franky! Welcome!

They are not my main interest, but they interest me because they are the bridge plants between my wife's indoor Jungle and my outside xeriscape. We have some types growing inside and I have experimented over the years with ones that do better outside. It does mean that I have killed a lot of them... LOL.
It is what it is!
RCDS66
Offset
USDA Zone: 9B

Post by RCDS66 »

Hi Franky, Welcome..
I am not sure how many people here are interested in succulents because I am also a newbie like you but one thing is for sure, you will find one of the best organised cacti & succulents databases on this forum. Being a newbie in growing cacti and succulents, I really need a setup that helps me in identifying the xeric plants I possess and haven't found a better place than agaveville. Enjoying my stay on this forum.
Franky

Post by Franky »

mickthecactus wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:53 pm Not my thing Franky but welcome.
Thx for the reply.