Wanted: Aloe viridiflora

Use this forum to list your haves and wants. Commercial posts welcome. If you have some interesting offerings, we want to hear about it!

Moderator: Melt in the Sun

SpinyCat
Rhizome

Wanted: Aloe viridiflora

Post by SpinyCat »

Love this plant, can't find it anywhere for sale. Would need to have someone ship to California; hope that's doable if you have a pup of this that you'd sell me. Thanks!
Melt in the Sun
Ready to Bolt
USDA Zone: 9b

Re: Wanted: Aloe viridiflora

Post by Melt in the Sun »

Rarepalmseeds still has seeds for sale. Mesa Garden had them a year or two ago, so I started some of those after looking for a plant for probably 10 years. I have 4 seedlings still alive but am not ready to sell any of those. Honestly I expected small plants would be available from places like Arid Lands by now...maybe soon, or you could contact them and ask if they got any seed when it was available.
SpinyCat
Rhizome

Re: Wanted: Aloe viridiflora

Post by SpinyCat »

Hi "Melt"! Mesa Garden is currently out of stock on seed, though I keep checking. Via email they had told me they might have a plant or two last Spring, but that didn't pan out. I know Rarepalmseeds has seed in stock, but they want $90+ to ship just a small seed packet :shock: I have checked Arid Lands a number of times (bought many other aloes from them); I'll reach out and inquire based on your suggestion.